Thank you for your generous donations for our shelter, clients, activities and facilities.
We could not do what we do without your support!
Now accepting NEW items for our annual Santa’s Workshop. For info, click here.
Mutual Ground Wish List
- Gift Cards to Uber, Walmart, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Amazon, Walgreens, CVS, etc.
- Fast Food Gift Cards to Burger King, Wendy’s, Dominoes, Subway, Culvers, Jimmy John’s, Taco Bell, McDonald’s, etc.
- Cereals, Oatmeal, Snack Foods (Cheese-Its, Goldfish, Fruit Snacks, Chips)
- Juice Boxes & Bottles of Juice
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper
- Gallon-Sized Baggies
- Dishwasher Soap & Laundry Detergent
- K-Cups Coffee Pods, Creamer, Sugar, Tea
- New Twin Comforters
- New or gently used Crib Sheets
- Kitchen Garbage Bags
- New Winter Hats & Gloves
- New or Gently used Athletic Shoes for Children & Adults
- New Women’s Underwear (sizes 6-9), New Men’s Boxer Briefs (sized Small to XL)
- New or gently used Water Bottles
- New or gently used Microwave & Coffee Maker
- New or gently used Pots, Pans & Lids
- Kitchen Silverware Sets
- Old Cell Phones (Find out more about this campaign HERE)
- Old & New Jewelry (Find out more about this campaign HERE)
Download a Printable Version Here: Mutual Ground Wish List (updated 11.07.2019)
*At this time, we are accepting NEW clothing or clothing with tags ONLY unless listed above. We are unable to accept: used car seats, tube televisions; used pillows; blankets, or mattresses; full or larger used bedding items; used toys and stuffed animals; and new or used books.
Donation Drop-Off Location & Times: 418 Oak Avenue in Aurora, Illinois; Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and the last Saturday of the month from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM; Please contact Julie Ford, Volunteer Program Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.897.0084 ext. 104, for more information or with any questions.