Mutual Ground Wish List
Throughout the year, we are continually looking for some items to help our clients as they transition to a safe environment. We also need certain items for our shelter and to help maintain and improve our building, lawn and office.
Here is our updated list of new items needed:
- Gift Cards to Uber, Jewel, Meijer, Walmart, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Fast Food Restaurants, Amazon, Best Buy, Walgreens, CVS
- New Toys for ages 3-12 years (non-violent toys please)
- Snack Foods
- Juice Boxes
- K-Cups Coffee Pods
- Women’s Pajamas (sized Small to XXXL)
- Sun Dresses (sized Small to XXXL)
- Sesame Street themed Rug (sized 5’x7′ or 8’x10′)
- New Flip Flops (in children & adult sizes)
- New Sandals (in children & women’s sizes)
- New Bathing Suits (for children, men & women)
- Baby Monitors (high need)
- New or Lightly Used Bath Towels, Wash Cloths, Hand Towels
- New Pillows (high need)
- New Twin Sheet Sets
- New Vacuum Cleaners (high need)
- Deep Stand-Alone Chest Freezer (new or gently used)
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Kitchen Garbage Bags
- Black Lawn Trash Bags
- Zip-lock Style Baggies (all sizes)
- Floor Cleaner
- Clorox Cleaning Wipes
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Old Cell Phones
- Old & New Jewelry
*At this time, we are accepting new clothing or clothing with tags . We are unable to accept: tube televisions; used pillows; blankets, or mattresses; full or larger used bedding items; used toys and stuffed animals; and new or used books.
Download a Printable Version Mutual Ground Wish List (updated 05.20.2019)
Donation Drop Off Location: 418 Oak Avenue in Aurora, Illinois.
Donation Drop Off Times: Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and the last Saturday of the month from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Please contact Julie Ford, Volunteer Program Administrator, at email@example.com or 630.897.0084 ext. 104, for more information or with any questions.
Thank you in advance for your continued support!
Check out our new Amazon wish list HERE!
Donations can be sent to 418 Oak Ave, Aurora, IL, 60506
Mutual Ground will also be collecting old cellphones and jewelry in any condition for new fundraising campaigns. Find out more about these campaigns HERE