Thank you for your generous donations during this time. We could not do what we do without your support!
Mutual Ground Wish List
- $25 or $50 UBER Gift Cards – High Need
- $25 or $50 Visa Gift Cards – High Need
- City of Aurora Garbage Stickers – High Need
- Disinfectant Spray – High Need
- Double A & Triple A Batteries
- Plug-in Night Lights
- Girls, Boys & Women’s Pajamas – All Sizes
- Women’s Underwear – Sizes 5 & 11
- Sugar & Coffee
- Salty Snacks – Cheeze-its, Goldfish, Chips, etc.
- Apple, Grape & Cranberry Juice in Bottles
- Capri Sun & Juice Boxes
- Plastic Baggies – Quart & Gallon Sized
- Dryer Sheets
- Paper Towels
- Mr. Clean or Lysol All Purpose Cleaner
- Hand Soap & Refills
- Hand Sanitizer – 8 oz. Size
- Post-it style notepads
- EXPO Markers
- Washable Markers & Colored Pencils
- Amazon Gift Cards and Restaurant Gift Cards
- Used Cell Phones
- Used Jewelry
*Please no expired food items
Download a Printable Version Here: Mutual Ground Wish List (updated7.23.2020)
*At this time, we are accepting only new items, unless listed above. Grocery items should be not expired. We are unable to accept homemade food and baked goods (except from restaurants). We do not accept used car seats, tube televisions; used pillows; blankets, or mattresses; full or larger used bedding items; used toys and stuffed animals; or used books.
For other donation questions or to schedule your donation drop-off day and time, contact Julie Ford, Volunteer Program Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.