Mutual Ground Wish List
Throughout the year, we are continually looking for some items to help our clients as they transition to a safe environment. We also need certain items for our shelter and to help maintain and improve our building, lawn and office.
Here is our updated list of new items needed:
- Gift Cards to Uber, Jewel, Meijer, Walmart, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Fast Food Restaurants, Amazon, Best Buy, Walgreens, CVS
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Kitchen Garbage Bags
- Black Lawn Trash Bags
- Floor Cleaner
- Clorox Cleaning Wipes
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Diapers (sized 4, 5, 6 and pull-ups)
- Baby Wipes
- Snack Foods (Granola Bars, Cheese-Its, Goldfish, Fruit Snack, Chips)
- Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Macaroni & Cheese, Canned Vegetables (Not Expired)
- Juice Boxes
- K-Cups Coffee Pods
- Plastic Silverware
- New Athletic Shoes for Children & Adults
- New Women’s Pajamas (sized Small to XXXL)
- New Clothing
- New or Lightly Used Bath Towels, Wash Cloths, Hand Towels
- New Pillows
- New Twin Sheet Sets
- New Vacuum Cleaners (high need)
- New or Gently Used Microwave
- New Deep Stand-Alone Chest Freezer
- Small Filing Cabinets (2 Drawer)
- Old Cell Phones
- Old & New Jewelry
*At this time, we are accepting new clothing or clothing with tags . We are unable to accept: tube televisions; used pillows; blankets, or mattresses; full or larger used bedding items; used toys and stuffed animals; and new or used books.
Download a Printable Version Mutual Ground Wish List (updated 08.12.2019)
Donation Drop Off Location: 418 Oak Avenue in Aurora, Illinois.
Donation Drop Off Times: Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and the last Saturday of the month from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Please contact Julie Ford, Volunteer Program Administrator, at email@example.com or 630.897.0084 ext. 104, for more information or with any questions.
Thank you in advance for your continued support!
Check out our new Amazon wish list HERE!
Donations can be sent to 418 Oak Ave, Aurora, IL, 60506
Mutual Ground will also be collecting old cellphones and jewelry in any condition for new fundraising campaigns. Find out more about these campaigns HERE