Thank you for your generous donations during this uncertain time. We could not do what we do without your ongoing support!
Mutual Ground Wish List
- Amazon Gift Cards, Visa Gift Cards Restaurant Gift Cards & UBER Gift Cards
- Hand Soap & Refills – High Need
- Disinfectant Spray & Wipes – High Need
- Hand Sanitizer – High Need
- Bleach – High Need
- Cleaners – Virus-Eliminating, All Purpose, Bathroom & Kitchen – High Need
- Large Plastic Spray Bottles
- Kitchen Trash Bags
- Plastic Baggies
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plates – Small & Large Sizes
- Marinara/Spaghetti Sauce & Pasta
- Snack Foods (Goldfish, Cheese-Its, Chips, Granola Bars, Desserts, etc)
- Packaged Food Items
- Milk, Orange Juice, Eggs
- Bread & Baking Mixes
- Coffee, Creamer & Sugar
Download a Printable Version Here: Mutual Ground Wish List (updated 3.30.2020)
*At this time, we are accepting essential items only that are new, packaged items and not expired. We are unable to accept homemade food and baked goods (except from restaurants). We do not accept used household items, used car seats, tube televisions; used pillows; blankets, or mattresses; full or larger used bedding items; used toys and stuffed animals; and used books.
Donation Drop-Off Location & Times: 418 Oak Avenue in Aurora, Illinois; Please contact Julie Ford, Volunteer Program Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.897.0084 ext. 104, for donation drop-off information and/or additional donation questions.