Thank you for your generous donations for our shelter, clients, activities and facilities.
We could not do what we do without your support!
Mutual Ground Wish List
- Gift Cards to Uber, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Amazon, Kohl’s, Restaurants
- Holiday Gift Bags – Medium & Large Sizes
- Large Gift Baskets and Decorative Storage Bins
- Large Plastic Storage Tubs with Lids
- Plastic Table Cloths
- Olive Oil, Cooking Spray
- Coffee, Creamer & Sugar
- Paper Towels & Toilet Paper
- Paper Napkins
- Paper Plates – Small & Large Sizes
- Plastic Forks & Spoons
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent
- Dishwasher Soap
- Cleaning Supplies
- Dryer Sheets
- New or Gently used Glass Baking Dishes
- New or Gently used Pots, Pans & Lids
- New or Gently used Kitchen Silverware Sets
- Pajamas for Children, Women & Men
- Old Cell Phones (Find out more about this campaign HERE)
- Old & New Jewelry (Find out more about this campaign HERE)
Download a Printable Version Here: Mutual Ground Wish List (updated 1.10.2020)
*At this time, we are accepting NEW clothing or clothing with tags ONLY unless listed above. We are unable to accept: used car seats, tube televisions; used pillows; blankets, or mattresses; full or larger used bedding items; used toys and stuffed animals; and new or used books.
Donation Drop-Off Location & Times: 418 Oak Avenue in Aurora, Illinois; Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and the last Saturday of the month from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM; Please contact Julie Ford, Volunteer Program Administrator, at email@example.com or 630.897.0084 ext. 104, for more information or with any questions.