Mutual Ground Wish List
Throughout the year, we are continually looking for some items to help our clients as they transition to a safe environment. We also need certain items for our shelter and to help maintain and improve our building, lawn and office.
Here is our updated list of new items needed:
- Gift Cards to Uber, Jewel, Meijer, Walmart, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Target, Kohl’s, Old Navy, Forever 21, Restaurants, Amazon, Best Buy, Walgreens, CVS
- New Athletic Shoes (in children & adult sizes)
- Diapers (sized 1, 4, 5, 6, pull-ups)
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Teething Toys & Pacifiers (new only please)
- Silverware Sets (no silver please)
- Plastic Drinking Glasses
- Sippy Cups
- African American Hair Styling Products
- New Brooms, Dust Pans & Mops
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Quart-sized Zip Baggies
- Gallon-sized Zip Baggies
- Kitchen Garbage Bags
- Black Lawn Trash Bags
- Laundry Detergent
- Hand Soap
- Dishwasher Soap
- Snack Foods (Cheeze-Its, Granola Bars, Chips, etc.)
- Cell Phones
*At this time, we are accepting only new clothing with tags or like-new used clothing donations in current styles. We are unable to accept: tube televisions; used pillows; blankets, or mattresses; full or larger used bedding items; used toys and stuffed animals; and new or used books.
Download a Printable Version Mutual Ground Wish List (updated 01.21.2019)
Donation Drop Off Location: 418 Oak Avenue in Aurora, Illinois.
Donation Drop Off Times: Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and the last Saturday of the month from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Please contact Julie Ford, Volunteer Program Administrator, at email@example.com or 630.897.0084 ext. 104, for more information or with any questions.
Thank you in advance for your continued support!
Check out our new Amazon wish list HERE!
Donations can be sent to 418 Oak Ave, Aurora, IL, 60506
Mutual Ground will also be collecting old cellphones and jewelry in any condition for new fundraising campaigns. Find out more about these campaigns HERE