Our community outreach programs help victims come forward. We educate compassionate individuals about this growing problem.
Mutual Ground strongly believes that education is a key element in the prevention of domestic violence and domestic assault—we present over 1,000 prevention programs in area classrooms each year.
Our professional staff is available to deliver awareness presentations to your organization that are tailored to meet the specialized needs of:
- Police and security personnel
- School children and teachers grades K-12
- College level students
- Clergy and church members
- State’s attorney and private attorneys
- Hospital, healthcare staff and first responders
- Health fairs
- Community groups
- Civic clubs
Click here to arrange for a speaker or to start a conversation about how we can help your community group with an outreach program.