Become a Mutual Ground GEM – Giving Every Month
Mutual Ground and State Street Jewelers are please to announce a new GEM – Giving Every Month Partnership! The new program gifts donors who pledge to donate $40 or more every month for one year to Mutual Ground with a custom piece of jewelry, pictured below, specially designed by State Street Jewelers.
Mutual Ground GEMS
Through the GEM – Giving Every Month Program, you will join a unique group of donors who make monthly contributions to Mutual Ground. In doing so, you will help provide Mutual Ground with a reliable source of income we can count on. Each donor with a $40 and over pledge, will receive a custom piece of jewelry, specially designed by State Street Jewelers.
For every year that a contributor is a Mutual Ground GEM, State Street Jewelers will add a diamond to the jewelry piece, free of charge.
How to Enroll
To enroll with a credit or debit card, select your donation amount and click Subscribe button below. Enter your payment information and you’re all set. It’s fast, safe, and simple.
A minimum pledge of $40 required for the GEM lapel pin/pendant. Once you are enrolled, we will contact you to get your choice of a lapel pin or pendant.
If you prefer to pay by check, you may also enroll with the pledge form below. Simply fill out the form and mail back with a check made payable to Mutual Ground to 418 Oak Avenue Aurora, IL 60506.
Why Should you become a Mutual Ground GEM?
- You will provide continuous support that will help Mutual Ground maintain it’s comprehensive services, free of charge.
- Your monthly donation is safe, fast, and easy to set up.
- You are able to spread your donation over the course of the year. This will allow both you and Mutual Ground to effectively plan for the future.
Stand with State Street Jewelers and Mutual Ground in supporting the victims of these horrific crimes. By becoming a Monthly GEM Member, you are ensuring our doors and hotlines are available 24/7 to those in need.
We get a call for help almost 2,000 times a month… This is what your monthly donation helps accomplish over the course of just one year:
- Provides options and referrals for almost 1,500 victims of domestic violence
- Provides over 7,500 nights of emergency transitional shelter
- Provides help with over 350 orders of protection
- Presents over 1,000 prevention programs in area classrooms
- Provides domestic violence clients with almost 20,000 hours of services at no charge
- Provides services for over 300 victims of sexual assault
- Provides sexual assault clients with almost 4,000 hours of therapy at no charge